Saturday, December 25, 2010

NUCLEAR CLOWN RADIO - EPISODE NEIN CHRISTMAS SPECTACULAR


IN THIS RATHER HO HO HO TRANSMISSION:
-Princess Leia spreads for her people!
-Sub Zero! Batman! Who is deadliest?
-GSP Apology school!
-Indiana Jones and the Death of my Childhood!
-PENIS IS HOT!
-Elvin Tibideaux and his stupid fucking kids must die!
-Why I was once naked in a bathtub bathing in turpentine!
-On the irradiated ipod this week: As if the gift of a brand new Podcast isn’t enough, I give you the gift of song as well! Taken straight from this horse’s mouth, I play for you a song that I recorded with my friends when we had a band way back when I was the young, supple age of 19! I proudly bring to you OTIS, from the album Where’s my Grand Radio Daddy? this is “Santa Fe Chamber Music!”

RIGHT CLICK TO DOWNLOAD

No comments: