Thursday, May 9, 2013

NUCLEAR CLOWN RADIO - EPISODE 102.5


IN THIS CAT RIDING A SURFBOARD WITH LASER BEAMS SHOOTING OUT OF ITS EYEBALLS:
-Injustice for the Hound and the finer points of sexy bunny skinning!
-That good ol' Scottish YEA!
-Enter the BARAKA and the great Asura/Elin debate!
-President Obama + Dragon Lady = Flame Strike Drone City!
-Schoolgirl Outfit problems and you!
-The ballad of Rockboy Tommy!
-Spirits of our age and the long road to Venus!
-On the Irradiated ipod this Week: Portishead is good enough to supply us with some audio incentive to end this week's podcast with a track from their latest album Third, here comes "Small"!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You could look into "The Repopulation" if you desire a game that is more sandbox and without levels, that may let you be a rotund fellow wielding melee weapons. I also heard it has player made cities and housing.

Furthermore, I (downloaded) TERArising (lol), but have yet to extract the data as to your identity and your server whereabouts. I didn't make anything as a result.

I assume you can realize who I am.

Nuclear Clown said...

I took a peek over at the Repopulation's Site and saw some pretty neat stuff! Thanks for the heads up and I will talk about my findings in my next episode.

As for Tera Servers, I am on Celestial Hills, and my characters are Tecton (Lancer Rock Man) and Nostrivae (Priestess Elf Boobs)