Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Everyone should be forced at crossbowpoint to watch this.


There is nothing not to like about this. "In Old Yellowcake" is my all-time favorite Rasputina song, and thus far I have heard it redone 2 or three times, and each time is so gosh darn awesome, so, I share with you, cuz you're my bud.

My favorite Rasputina song + BOMBS AND EXPLOSIONS = <3

PS: The muffled sorta way the vocals are recorded on this and the tin-sounding drums remind me of an old 1920's song or something. Silent movie type stuff...well, maybe not SILENT, I mean, cuz it's music and all that, but...hrmmm. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lol, when I saw "PMV" in the title of this youtube video I almost expected the other kind of music video.

...

And the song itself is catchy.

Nuclear Clown said...

Do you know that I actually had to google "PMV" to actually know what you meant? That is just a small hint as to how out of touch I am!