Sunday, May 5, 2013

NUCLEAR CLOWN RADIO - EPISODE 102


IN THIS ABSOLUTE HEIGHT OF HUBRIS:
-Of 60 dollar destroyed Mouse and Men!
-Rock - Abs = Satiated Internet Wrestling Community!
-Kitties of the galaxy unite and the rise of the Bodyknocker!
-Who is Barvarian Dave?
-Goodbye, dancing girl!
-Cactus Pete's Tight Ass Pants Party Posse!
-Trump vs. Kilt!
-On the Irradiated ipod this week: Beck plays us out this episode with the closing (almost) number from his album Odelay, here comes "Ramshackle"!


BONUS: I tell a story this Podcast about the awesome beer mug glass thingy that someone made out of something I drew for them when I was 17 years old at my first job. The pictures are not very good, as the outline of the drawing and the text are done in white, which doesn't show up too well, but I did my bestest!


No comments: