Saturday, November 27, 2010

I suck at this Blogging thing.

I realize that I hardly ever actually post Blog-type things here, and that is for a reason. To me, if something is really on my mind, I find it better (and more fun) to just talk about it on the podcast instead of writing it all out. Partially because I’m lazy and my spelling freaking sucks, but I want to really give it a go, so I will do my darndest to come up with some more written material for those of you who have actually found my little site here. So, this means good news for those of you who absolutely hate the sound of my voice!

More prose should be coming your way…I think. Hopefully.

Maybe I’ll start doing more in depth reviews on wrestling shows like TNA or whatever. That would be pretty cool and fun to write. Any suggestions would be appreciated!

No comments: