Monday, November 5, 2012

Happy Anniversary!

As of this post (Date and time exactly) NCR is 2 years old! This is fairly cool. However, due to power outages and NATURAL DISASTERS and the like, I was not able to, as I had anticipated/planned, do a 2nd Anniversary show and post it on the exact same day/time as the first episode (Nov 5th at 6:42 on the nose), which makes me REALLY sad and all that.

Heck, I even had the poster for the year 2 Anniversary special already done weeks ago. I THOUGHT I was prepared!

Anywho, rest assured, the 2nd Anniversary show will be up SOMETIME soonish, just not like EXACTLY a year after the first anniversary show. I have SO MUCH to discuss it will prolly be like 4 hours long. Sucks to be you if you plan on listening!

HAPPY YEAR TWO, EVERYBODY!

3 comments:

HolidayTrees said...

Happy 2nd Anniversary!

The traditional second anniversary gift is something made of cotton. So go out and get yourself some towels or something.

Anonymous said...

Darn it, it was Vermin Supreme who should win the election :( Stupid sheeple don't realize that in upcoming postapocalyptic reality ponies will be necessity. America needs to listen to Alex Jones more.

HolidayTrees said...

I'm watching "The American Scream" on Netflix and it's pretty fun. You should check it out since you are all about Halloween and such.