Wednesday, October 24, 2012

NUCLEAR CLOWN RADIO - EPISODE 88


IN THIS CONVENIENCE OF GEOGRAPHY AND SUPPLY:
-American Buckaroos!
-Inside the Irradiated studio!
-BOREDwalk Empire?
-How to properly mentor the youth of our nation!
-The year(?) of Elvira and Necromancer problems!
-I harvest the seventh batch of Weeds and make some manner of peace with Doug and Shane! 
-It's always sunny in Neverwinter!
-On the Irradiated ipod this week: Damian Marley heads up the welcoming committee with the comprehensively awesome title track of his album "Welcome to Jamrock!" 

6 comments:

HolidayTrees said...

I heard New Jersey and other parts of the East Coast is a mess right now. Were you affected at all or is all well?

Anonymous said...

^ I was wonder that as well, I hope all is okay over there Dave.

Nuclear Clown said...

Hey, all!

Much thanks for both your concerns. I am about 15 minutes from the shore, and luckily was far enough away that the damage around me was very minimal.

I lost power from Monday thru Friday, but it's back now. Considering the loss of homes and mass damage to those near the water, I was exceedingly lucky.

Thanks again for your concern!

Anonymous said...

It's good to hear that your shelter wasn't affected.

HolidayTrees said...

I am happy that all is relatively well with you. Stay safe and don't go driving into any disaster areas.

Anonymous said...

Good to hear that you're okay. It would be interesting to hear what happened in your next podcast.

Until then, take care - we'll be listening.