Wednesday, March 23, 2011

NUCLEAR CLOWN RADIO - EPISODE BLACKJACK!


IN THIS CHIPS ARE UP HAND:
-31 years of irradiation!
-Netflix steps into the squared circle!
-You've been casually invited to the end of the world!
-The humble beginnings of my criminal career!
-Head bouncing UFC goodness!
-The justice of the King!
-Where have all the serving wenches gone?
-On the Irradiated ipod this week: From the audio recording disc Album of the Year, Faith No More gently pats us down with the stirring little diddy "Stripsearch!"

3 comments:

adammroman@gmail.com said...

Hey, I listen to your show - intro sounds great!

HolidayTrees said...

I used to waitress at a Japanese restaurant where they do tricks and cook in front of you (like the one you go to I imagine).

Anyways, I'm white and was the only non-asian server there. The kind of look you probably gave the guy "Corey" at Medieval Times is the same look I would get when I approached a table.

Nuclear Clown said...

But you at least got to see tricks be done! Count your lucky (and tricky) stars for that!