Wednesday, June 15, 2011

NUCLEAR CLOWN RADIO - EPISODE 35


IN THIS NEVER BEFORE SEEN RERUN:
-How the Brujah got the shaft!
-Rise of the Zombie Barbarian Centaur People!
-Follow me (kinda) on Twitter!
-Who is this Mister Bane and what does he want from me?
-Very special muscles!
-What is the Irradiated Order?
-Alex Jones wants you to join the Infowar (and eat an entire turkey!) 
-On the Irradiated ipod this week: Who's that lurking in the darkness? Don't worry, Friends, it's just our good old friend DJ Shadow and a sliver of song from his album Preemptive Strike, wanting desperately to know "What Does Your Soul Look Like (Part 3!)"

3 comments:

HolidayTrees said...

When I started my whole "HolidayTrees" Website it was hard as hell to get that name in anything. As of now, I have it on gmail but couldn't get it on any emails without modifying it. I was pissed too to find that all the HolidayTrees websites were taken! The only one left was HolidayTrees.us

:-( Lesson be learned. Register EVERYWHERE with your unique name as soon as you can :-)

Oh and maybe you can contact that guy and ask REAL nice if you can have his name :-)

Nuclear Clown said...

Absolutely sound logic! But, as you no doubt already suspect, logic is not one of my strengths!

It's cool about the Twitter thing, though. If I ever do decide to go on it, I will prolly just pick another name.

I know, I will be "Holiday Trees" on Twitter!

HolidayTrees said...

NNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Hey, why don't you just do "NCR" as your screen name?