Tuesday, December 31, 2013

NUCLEAR CLOWN RADIO - EPISODE ONE TO ONE


IN THIS LAST GASP OF 2013:
-Tales from the pole and how to snatch a beer bottle!
-James Pond and Kevin Smith problems!
-How I got seduced by RYGOSS!
-Clint Eastwood sans cool employee tales!
-RETURN OF THE SACK?
-Long overdue RPG talk: The Virtual Game Table discussion!
-Champions unite!
-On the Irradiated ipod this week: David Bowie plays us out of 2013 with a song from the album Space Oddity, her comes a quite vivid "Memory Of A Free Festival"!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have you listened to Joe Rogan Experience Dave? I was pleasantly surprised with it.

Nuclear Clown said...

I've heard that the Joe Rogan podcast is good, but I've never listened to it because I am a crabby old man who is loathe to try new and exciting things!